Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Welcome to Kaza Design!

Finally, my blog is up and running! Thanks to my friend MaryAnn, who has the patience of a saint and was willing to walk me through this slow process of starting my blog, Kaza Design is now in business!

Interior designing has always been my passion. But it wasn't until April of last year that I finally decided to go after my dream and took a home staging and re design course on line. In September 2009 I became certified as a Home Stager and re designer! Yeah!

I love playing with color and texture. My wonderful husband can see my creating wheels turning. By just looking at me this question inevitably follows: "What are you scheming now?"

So, follow me. See what I am scheming now...

3 comments:

Sayei said...

Congratulations Karina! This is Great! I can't wait for your projects to start guiding me. I love all that stuff about designs, but I am not very creative. I will follow your ideas. Good Luck! :)

Natasha Ireland said...

Hiphip hurray

Shannon Bunce said...

Good for you, Karina! You are so awesome at this stuff! I love how creative you are! Best of luck to you!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...