Ads 468x60px

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Design tip of the day...

I'm in the process of finishing the house I am currently working on. I have given my self until the end of the week to be done with the two last rooms in the house which are the kids bedrooms. It has been an amazing experience and I have truly enjoyed working with Amy : )
I promise, pictures will come soon!!!

Meanwhile, let me leave you with a designing tip... 

If you are painting your walls lime green, bright pink or acid yellow, bring in contrasting colors like black, white and gray accessories into the mix. These contrasting colors will provide a much needed calm feeling.

Remember my motto - Life is too Short to Live in Beige!!

Hasta Luego!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...