Ads 468x60px

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Almost done...

For the past month I have been working on redesigning a few rooms for a family of 6 in Mapleton. The oldest kid is 6 years old and the baby is 7 months old. The oldest two girls gave up their room, (which has been converted into the nursery) and are now sharing the biggest bedroom downstairs (lucky!) It is so big, it even has a kitchen!! ( a play kitchen, that is).

Below I have uploaded some pictures of the mural I painted in the girls room and some of the art work for the nursery.

We are scheduled to finish this coming week. So please, stay tuned and check out the entire re-do coming soon! Meanwhile, enjoy the sneak peek...

(Disclaimer... the pictures were taken with my phone so they do not show the true colors of the art. Again, this is just a peek!)

This is how my idea for the nursery art began.

A close up of one of the 16x20 canvas I did.

These are the nursery colors:
Pink, yellow and grey.

This is the mural I painted in the girls room.
This is where the inspiration came from:
Circo® Love n Nature Quilt Set - Yellow/Blue.Opens in a new window

I love this tree!!

another tree!

and the cute little birdies!

3 comments:

The Breese Family said...

WOWSERS! I love it! So talented!

Julie said...

Amazing!

Natasha Ireland said...

UNBELIEVABLE. I think someday you'll need to be in TX :) love u girl

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...