Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Design Dilemma....

HELP!!!

I recently got rid of my old dining set which we had for...many years. It was still in really good condition but I  was ready for something different. Not necessarily new, since my table now is this amazing solid pine that I've had in the basement for 6 years!!! I know, How could I??
Now, on to the chairs. A few months back, a friend of mine called me saying her mom was down sizing and was going to get rid of 4 dining chairs. Without looking at them, I said I'd take them. And I'm so glad I did because they are FANTASTIC!!! (thanks Nicol!!)
The dilemma now... is which fabric should I upholster them with????? I love both patterns and both go great, but, ai ai ai, I CAN NOT DECIDE!!! This is where you come in.... let me know which one you like best:


A:
awesome chevron in gray and off white

                                      OR....

B:

earth-tones floral


Help!



6 comments:

Julie said...

I LOVE the gray and off white chevron, but the earth-tone floral may be a bit more food friendly (as in hiding spills). Tough decision. I am so curious which you will go with.

Heather said...

B all the way! I love the brightness, and it seems to tie the chair into the table more...

Anelieze said...

tough choice! the chevron is much more formal, yet trendy, and the floral is different and fun. Formal or fun?? I guess I'd go with the chevron...personally.

Jeri said...

I like B - agree with heather on it ties in the table more, and I love how bright it is. it just POPS and reminds me of your personality.

Shannon said...

I'm usually a neutral chevron type of person myself, but this time I'm with Julie- the print is more food friendly and it does tie in with the table better. Good luck and enjoy!

Lisa T. said...

I noticed that you set up your blog design in chevron...maybe you should stick with a good thing. (Love the floral too, though.)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...