Ads 468x60px

Monday, February 11, 2013

Fill'er up!!!

A few years ago, on our way to Disneyland (have I ever mentioned, we are Disney freaks?) we dubbed our Pacifica "The Black Pearl." We have packed it to the rim every time we go on vacation and it has never let us down (well, almost never). Here she is, again, filled up to the top, not with suit cases but with awesome accessories and that fabulous wing back chair for an office I am currently working on. Believe it or not, there was plenty of room left for more...maybe next trip!

Thanks, Black Pearl, for doing your job and for helping me do mine! I LOVE WHAT I DO!
Stay tuned for the office reveal coming soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...