Ads 468x60px

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Some Before and After - finally!

I have been so fortunate to have been working on a few projects lately. Thanks to all who have trusted in me to help them with their redecorating projects! Here are some before and after pictures and some before and during of some of the homes I've been working on.

First, a before and after of Karen's living room. 

here's the before

and the after.

and now the bathroom:

the before

and the after!


before

After.
 Wains coating to break up a high contrasting color in a small bathroom works wonders!

Remember her inspiration?? 
I think we did pretty good!!

Thanks Karen for allowing me to help you with your redo!

And now, a little preview of another project...

The before.
This is a  finished basement with a full kitchen that needs a little pizazz.


the During! and below, a picture of this fun pattern that will be used in the kitchen!



Stay tune for more updates coming soon!!

Feel free to leave me a comment.... likes and dislikes!

Thanks!

4 comments:

MaryAnn said...

I love the colors!!!! So fun!!!! Those pillows are awesome!

provobaileys said...

Not that the before was bad, but the after is so colorful and fun. you are amazing.

Alicia said...

Mmmmm, love it. Warm and rich. I am actually considering a blueish hue for my bathroom after seeing the pics...it is amazing how it brightens that space. You are a talent, my friend :)

Elder Esplin said...

The bathroom makes me feel like going to the beach....IT'S SO FUN! Nice job!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...